Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Planning of my work

-I will show my knowledge of the artistic technique by making a small poster, that introduce people to my topic, and somethings that I've been learning and researching.

-My opinion on the topic.

-I will interview ms.Judy and some friends who likes art.
To know other people's opinion on this topic.

-I will make a summary/ article of the interview.

-Reflect and make a small piece of art work/ product.

Small Changes on May 2nd
I think I will also record my summary, and make it as an MP3 file and up load it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katty,

    I enjoy reading your posts. I would like to mark the oral presentation so if you can post it before Monday this would be great. I know that you put a lot of time and effort into the recording.

    ReplyDelete