Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Term break--> March 26~ April 4

Starting March 26, we had a 10 days holiday, because we finished another term.
In the first day of the holiday, which is March 26, I was on the mountain because I had an expedition trip starting Friday. We started walking at about 9:30. We walked 10 km at that day, and I arrived home at 7:30.
The next day, my family and I went to the mall, to do some shopping.
After that I stayed at home for 2 days and I went to Bandung on Wednesday.
Actually it's because my brother and I was finding a game.
On Thursday I got a hair cut, and it's really short.
I didn't go out until Sunday. We went to mall to shop.
The last day of holiday, I stayed home to finish up my home works.
It was a really relaxing holiday, even though is short, but I think I get enough rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment