Sunday, March 6, 2011

Introducing myself (edited)

I am 14 years old, and in Grade 9 at SWA. I come from Taiwan, but now I’m living in Indonesia. I like reading comics, making some useless stuff and taking some photos.
Drawing is my favorite thing to do since I was very small, even though I’m not really good at drawing. I think drawing is fun, and I think pictures can express my feelings better then long stories or lots of words.
Cooking is one of my favorite things to do, and I also like baking cookies and making cakes. I like making sweets very much, because I actually REALLY love sweets! Something like chocolate, cake, some cookies or candies, so I also like making it by myself.
I love this lemon tart that I made last time, and make them using the recipe my teacher gave me when I was Grade 8.
I like them very much, because they are delicious but not too sweet.







I also listen to many kinds of music, and in any languages, but mostly in Japanese, even though I’m not a Japanese. My favorite “singer” is called Vocaloid, even though she’s not really a “singer”, this is the link for one of my favorite songs, which is Melt.
So…this is pretty much things all there is to say about me.
See you next time!♡ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment